Brembo LCF 600 Plus Brake Fluid
Brembo Racing LCF 600 plus has been specifically formulated to provide the highest performance under all racing conditions: COMPATIBILITY Compatible with all Brembo Racing Brake Systems. It can be mixed with other DOT3 and DOT4 racing brake fluids but for maximum performance advantage, before filling, other types of fluid should be drained from the brake system to avoid diluting the fluid characteristic.
- Brembo LCF 600 plus must not be used in Brake Systems containing magnesium parts
- A typical dry boiling point of 316°C (601°F)
- A typical wet boiling point of 204°C (399°F)
- Independently proven low compressibility at high temperatures
- Exceeds the requirements of U.S. FMVSS 116 DOT4 specification
- We offer a by appointment or while-you-wait, complete fitting & brake overhaul service. Call (0)1202 820170 for details